Fragmaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FmC

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Acruz'' apply!
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 am by Acruz''

» ADIGA Apply
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:19 am by Deuce

» New website
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm by @Ppl3

» BoMbeR applys :)
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm by Bomber!!

» Application: tokka
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am by tokka

» |FmC| vs =TUF= (2vs2) 2:0 [W]
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 am by HugsnKisses

» FmC 1v1 Tourney bracket
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:48 am by HugsnKisses

» Some of my 1vs1's
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm by Damn

» Shots Fired script!
I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm by tokka

Friends
UltraPenguin
DES|
HyPE|
AssaultCube
ACR
|#LC*|
=MyS=
B}
FD*
LG*

I'd like to make an announcement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ike-NoobLord

Ike-NoobLord

I'd like to make an announcement Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to make an announcement   I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

FmC|GolfWang
FmC|MaZieR#
FmC|@Ppl3

Are now in charge of the application processing. The council members still make the main votes, but these guys will be considered advisors, testing members, and seeing their maturity. Tweaks I'd like you to make a group specifically for them labeled Advisors. Thank You
Back to top Go down
@Ppl3

@Ppl3

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make an announcement   I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Well Thanks Very Happy I would love to help with that.
Back to top Go down
Tolga
Admin
Tolga

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make an announcement   I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:29 pm

Ike-NoobLord wrote:
FmC|GolfWang
FmC|MaZieR#
FmC|@Ppl3

Are now in charge of the application processing. The council members still make the main votes, but these guys will be considered advisors, testing members, and seeing their maturity. Tweaks I'd like you to make a group specifically for them labeled Advisors. Thank You

Okey dokey ill do it asap
Back to top Go down
http://fragmaster.nstars.org
Tolga
Admin
Tolga

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make an announcement   I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:14 am

Done Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fragmaster.nstars.org
GolfWang2

GolfWang2

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make an announcement   I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:24 am

I speak for the other two when I say that I am very proud to be promoted to a level of great responsibility!
We promise to do our best as your advisors!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to make an announcement   I'd like to make an announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to make an announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmaster Clan :: Announcements and Information :: News/Updates-
Jump to: