Fragmaster Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FmC

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Acruz'' apply!
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 am by Acruz''

» ADIGA Apply
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:19 am by Deuce

» New website
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm by @Ppl3

» BoMbeR applys :)
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:59 pm by Bomber!!

» Application: tokka
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:47 am by tokka

» |FmC| vs =TUF= (2vs2) 2:0 [W]
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 am by HugsnKisses

» FmC 1v1 Tourney bracket
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:48 am by HugsnKisses

» Some of my 1vs1's
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:21 pm by Damn

» Shots Fired script!
Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 12:10 pm by tokka

Friends
UltraPenguin
DES|
HyPE|
AssaultCube
ACR
|#LC*|
=MyS=
B}
FD*
LG*

Didn't know if this was already posted, so...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFlameZ

Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Empty
PostSubject: Didn't know if this was already posted, so...   Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:08 pm

You have a hacker in your clan.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-post-89636.html#pid89636
I have kept tabs on this guy for a while ever since his first escapade, and I realize now (with the help of lucky from HyPE and whop from dyH|) that he has joined your clan.

* [BaSieR] (Arithmatic@cpe-075-176-098-081.carolina.res.rr.com): Math
* [BaSieR] @#fmc-chat
* [BaSieR] *.GameSurge.net :The GameSurge IRC Network
* [BaSieR] is logged in as BaSieR
* [basier] End of WHOIS list.
Arithmatic was the name that he took after he got caught as Resteasy (before that he was N30N)
The IP (although it is dynamic), is quite similar to the IP that B} has for RestEasy in our IRC banlist.
* #PBClan Banlist: Wed Feb 22 18:58:58 *!ResTEasY@cpe-024-074-014-253.carolina.res.rr.com

He has apologized to the community many times, and each time he screws up again. There is only so much forgiveness somebody can receive.
I ask that you reconsider his membership, for the good of your clan.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
GolfWang2

GolfWang2

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know if this was already posted, so...   Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm

Well I guess FmC has enough training on those maps and movements, tactics, etc. Just keep practicting them guys you will get great in no time. I will leave the IRC server, the TS server and the AC servers up I will continue paying for the AssaultCube server. GL FmC, and it's ex-hacker since then.
Back to top Go down
Tolga
Admin
Tolga

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know if this was already posted, so...   Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Thanks for this, I dont want FmC to become one of these clans, but at the same time i dont want FmC to lose a good member Sad It is up to Ike, me, and Etherial but thanks again :-)
Back to top Go down
http://fragmaster.nstars.org
Ike-NoobLord

Ike-NoobLord

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know if this was already posted, so...   Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Give me a little while to think about this....
Back to top Go down
Ike-NoobLord

Ike-NoobLord

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know if this was already posted, so...   Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:06 am

Honestly....I don't want to say this. This is for the good of the clan though.

|FmC|BaSieR/GolfWang/Bowser. You are officially removed from FmC. We are not happy to see you go, but it is the best for the clan. We will miss you, and one day if you get unbanned we would like you to re-apply back. Have a good life sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didn't know if this was already posted, so...   Didn't know if this was already posted, so... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didn't know if this was already posted, so...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fragmaster Clan :: AssaultCube :: General Discussion-
Jump to: