LG*

Share | 

Introduction - MeLonE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MeLonE

PostSubject: Introduction - MeLonE   Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Hello |FmC| !

I'm MeLonE, You propably know me better as M__Stayla. I was one of the first members of FmC back in the days, and I always kept FmC in honor, as I owe this clan so much. So I just wanted to say hi. First I'll tell you something about my personality, then about me in AC.

My name is Marten, I'm 17 years old (I was 14 when I joined FmC!) and I love playing FPS. AC is my first FPS game, nowadays I also play CrossFire and BlackShot. I play football, go to the gym and I like to party at weekends. I hate school but I like going to school as I got much spare time Very Happy.

Now something about AC:

Well, I started playing AC in June 2009. I got my first laptop and wanted to play something. Sometimes in school I saw some friends playing AC, so I tested it with them sometimes. (It was quite funny as we all went in Singleplayer mode and thought we'd play against each other. Our english sucked so we noticed it a couple months later Very Happy)
However I started it and after playing a couple months, I finally applied to TnG. The first 2 months in AC I stayed clanless, as I couldn't ask people if I could apply for there clan, because I didn't know how to write ingame. I can't remember to the time when I applied to TnG very well, but somehow the clan closed while I was applieing so I couldnt enter. I found MathiasB on a public server and talked to him. We knew each other a bit from some tosok rounds, so I asked if I could join his clan. He tested and accepted me. My first friends in FmC were Stykat and SpitFire. Mathias wasnt online very much, he was very busy with real life. Later we got a couple new members, and also very nice guy called ablackman joined. Later he changed his name to Predator and Etherial Smile. We played very much together with Stykat, Near, Pweaks, Trops, Anderson etc...After 6 months in FmC I left to move on in AC. To get better etc...I appied to MyS, got denied and started my own clan. I kept in touch with Etherial, Stykat ect..Then I joined MyS and got a good sniper player. MyS was the best clan for a long time, but today we loose very often because we don't play much anymore, I prefer playing crossfire, so our skill is not good anymore. I lost much interest in the game, as gameplay changed totally. I loved to play clanwars, it was great fun. But nowadays everybody camps in a match, the win counts more than the fun of a game. But I hope with the comeback of FmC, fun gets back to the foreground of AC.

Thats all, Good luck with FmC and I hope its going to be as great as it was.

Etherial, Its so nice to see you being back to AC. that convinces me to come back aswell. You are an awesome guy, I miss the old days where we played gemas, and had great fun in general!

See you around,

- Marten
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|FmC| Etherial

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - MeLonE   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Stayla it was always good to have in FmC you made us better players. When I was in the clan with Stayla I considered him a rival and also a friend. I cant believe you remember when I started calling myself Predator lol. I forgot all about when I called myself Predator Smile. Stayla its good seeing you and we hope to hear more of you in our forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MeLonE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - MeLonE   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

You will, I will be active here! Smile
By the way, check your Private Messages! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction - MeLonE   

Back to top Go down

Introduction - MeLonE